It's so important both individuals and employers are able to support their teams across a variety of different practices. These online courses are for those wanting to inform their staff, progress in their career, break into industry or gain a promotion.
Health and social care courses
These online courses help the protection of young people and adults online and offline. For those already working in, or wanting to work in, the health and social care industry.
Accounting and digital marketing apprenticeships
For those wanting to start their career in a particular industry, or for businesses to upskill existing staff.
Maths and English Functional Skills Level 1 and 2
Its never too late to refresh your Maths and English skills and build upon current knowledge.
Maths and English skills are required across all industries. Our brand new flexible online courses are here to help you get up to speed with modern functional skills and can be studied at home.
This course is fully funded subject to eligibility and ideal for adult learners aged 19 and above (as at 31st August 2022) who wish to improve their English skills and gain a recognised qualification.
Why study with GC?
We're your local college
- Award-winning teaching and learning that's nationally recognised
- Extensive experience in teaching online
- Lecturers have real industry experience
- Students are supported to succeed
Seamless online delivery
- Online learning is simple and engaging
- Classes are delivered via virtual classrooms, interactive lectures and using course-specific apps
- Personalised online support as standard
- High quality online content and resources
There may be funding available to help pay for you course. If you'd like to find out if you're eligible, or if you have any other questions, please call Student Services on 0345 155 2020 or email email@example.com