- Industry expertise - our lecturers are experts in their fields, so you'll be learning from the best and understand practical applications in the workplace.
- Facilities - our on-site facilities replicate the world of work across many industries, with the technology to match.
- Personalised support - you'll get 1-1 time with your lecturer plus support from a dedicated online team.
- Improve your CV - blended learning demonstrates self motivation, time management and digital skills, which employers love.
- Save time and money - with less need to attend a classroom, you can study more in your own time and save on commuting costs.
You may attend a set number of classes on campus or learn via remote classes, read a variety of course materials, complete practical activities and carry out additional research until you undertake one or more exams to complete the course.
You will be assigned a dedicated tutor, who you can discuss course content with, plus an online support team who can help with any technical issues.