Bringing together the best of classroom-based and online learning.
For those confident in their ability to learn independently, but would benefit from the interaction of a face to face lesson, complemented by digital resources.
Business and finance courses
For professionals, businesses and those wanting to work towards a new career.
AAT Certificate in Accounting (L2)
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (L3)
University level business:
For those wanting to start their career in a particular industry, or for businesses to upskill existing staff.
Accounting/Finance Assistance Apprenticeship (L2)
Digital Marketer Apprenticeship (L3)
With additional support from the dedicated Business Hub.
Access to HE courses
For mature students who missed the opportunity to go to university, with funding available via the 19+ Advanced Learning Loan.
Options include psychology, sociology, history and literary studies.
Five reasons to choose blended learning:
- Industry expertise - our lecturers are experts in their fields, so you'll be learning from the best and understand practical applications in the workplace.
- Facilities - our on-site facilities replicate the world of work across many industries, with the technology to match.
- Personalised support - you'll get 1-1 time with your lecturer plus support from a dedicated online team.
- Improve your CV - blended learning demonstrates self motivation, time management and digital skills, which employers love.
- Save time and money - with less need to attend a classroom, you can study more in your own time and save on commuting costs.
How it works
You may attend a set number of classes on campus or learn via remote classes, read a variety of course materials, complete practical activities and carry out additional research until you undertake one or more exams to complete the course.
You will be assigned a dedicated tutor, who you can discuss course content with, plus an online support team who can help with any technical issues.