Access to HE Blended (Humanities)
For those who missed the opportunity to go to university first time round, who are confident studying independently.
This blended course includes online study and assignments, monthly remote seminars with GC's experienced lecturers, on campus exams, and dedicated support.
We're your local college
- Award-winning teaching and learning that's nationally recognised
- Extensive experience in teaching online
- Lecturers have worked in their industries
- Students are supported to succeed
- High quality online content and resources
For those who want to study History, English, Creative Writing, Journalism, Psychology or Sociology at university.
Delivery: Remote learning with three on-campus exams
Access to HE Blended is studied independently, via access to GC's high quality online resources and seminars with tutors.
Course topics include sociology, psychology, English literature and study skills.
A stepping stone to university, our Humanities Diploma has a 92% success rate and students are fully supported by their tutor every step of the way.