We have launched a new website and applicants will need to reset their password before accessing their account. Reset Your Password Now

Skip to content
0

HR Apprenticeships

To support the growth of dynamic HR professionals, Gloucestershire College has developed HR training programmes which are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) for your HR staff.

They offer high quality, flexible training and development opportunities for your staff to gain a CIPD qualification.

Some of our programmes can be delivered as part time courses or apprenticeships to suit the needs of your business.

Enquire Today
HR Apprenticeships
Scroll

Quality, accredited qualifications delivered by expert trainers

Our training programmes are suitable for new or current employees working within your HR function, delivering front line support to managers and other employees. By studying for an HR qualification with Gloucestershire College, your staff will advance their skills and knowledge to feel confident in their professional abilities.

Studying an internationally recognised CIPD qualification will provide exclusive access to the latest thinking from industry experts. 

Level 3 HR Support (CIPD)

Delivered as a part-time course or apprenticeship

The HR Support Level 3 qualification has been developed with the CIPD for HR Administrators, HR Advisors, HR Assistants, and any employees supporting the HR function. Those undertaking an HR Support course typically provide managers with advice on a wide range of HR matters, such as handling daily enquiries, providing HR advice, record keeping on HR systems, providing relevant HR information to the business and working with the business on HR changes.

Successful completion of this course will enable the learner to apply for the Associate Membership (Assoc CIPD) of the CIPD.

HR Support Level 3
Level 3 HR Support (CIPD)

Level 5 HR Consultant Apprenticeship (CIPD)

Delivered as an apprenticeship

The HR Consultant Level 5 Apprenticeship enables employees to develop their HR skills and take on more responsibility in people management whilst also broadening their HR knowledge. This apprenticeship is for HR professionals such as HR Executives, HR Managers and HR Business Partners.

Learners at this level work across a range of HR areas and lead of the delivery of HR solutions to business challenges, and this qualification will allow them to implement their HR areas including; Resourcing, Total Reward, Organisational Development or HR Operations. Apprentices will master skills in HR solutions delivery, advice on interpretation and application of HR policies and processes delivery, HE projects, people capacity improvements and insights provision through the use of HR and Business data.

Learners will gain a professional CIPD qualification, and on successful completion can apply to become a CIPD Associate Member (Assoc CIPD).

HR Consultant Level 5
Level 5 HR Consultant Apprenticeship (CIPD)

Part time course or apprenticeship?

What's the difference and how to choose the right pathway for your business and employee:

You can choose to complete our Level 3 HR qualification as a part-time course or an apprenticeship. It's important to remember that your employee will receive the same qualification and quality training whichever route you select.

If you choose the apprenticeship pathway, the training costs can be funded using your apprenticeship levy, or, if you are not a levy payer (your annual wage bill is less than £3 million), you will pay just 5% of the training costs. The government will fund the other 95%. 

Apprentices require time spent on off the job training towards their qualification so this will need to be taken into consideration if you choose the apprenticeship route.

Part time course or apprenticeship?

Arrange your free consultation to find out more

Fill out your details below to arrange a call back from one of our Business Consultants, or contact the GC Employer Training & Apprenticeships directly on 0345 155 2020 or employer.training@gloscol.ac.uk

Arrange your free consultation to find out more

You may also be interested in

Find out more

Business Administration & Customer Service

Find out more

View all Professional Training, Apprenticeships & Courses for Businesses

View All