Information Communications Apprenticeship
Designed for businesses of all sizes and sectors, our Level 3 Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship provides the essential technical skills needed within any organisation.
Software and Digital Apprenticeships
Our quality software and digital solutions apprenticeships are trusted by a wide variety of local and international businesses to train current staff and new recruits.
Cyber Security Apprenticeships
Ideal for both new recruits and current employees, our cyber apprenticeships are at the cutting edge, taught by industry experts at Gloucestershire College and UWE Bristol in our £3m training facility, ADA.
The benefits of apprenticeships
- Apprenticeships are a low-cost way to bring new talent into your organisation; recruitment is free and the training is funded either by your levy, or you pay just 5% of the bill (the government funds the rest)
- What apprentices learn will be tailored to your business – the programmes you use and the challenges you face
- It will change your business for the better – 78% of employers report improved productivity after recruiting an apprentice
Experience ADA (Advanced Digital Academy)
Our IT and Cyber apprenticeships are taught from our state-of-the-art training centre known as ADA: The Advanced Digital Academy.
Located in the heart of Cheltenham's cyber community and bringing industry and education together, it's the hotspot for developing tech talent.
- Brand new £3m training facility
- Off-grid attack and defence room
- High-spec computers
- Agile work spaces