Cheltenham to Gloucester Campus
- Catch the 94U/94X at the Promenade, and travel to Market Parade in Gloucester, where you walk through town to the campus.
- Catch the number 10 (Gold) at the Promenade and travel to Spa Road, Gloucester, just a five minute walk to get to the campus.
- Catch the train at Cheltenham train station which takes you nine minutes to get to Gloucester station, walk across town to the campus or take a short taxi ride.
Stroud to Cheltenham Campus
- Catch the 46 bus at Merrywalks and travel to the Promenade in Cheltenham, then walk to the bus stop outside Poundland where you get the ‘A’ bus to the campus.
Tewkesbury to Cheltenham Campus
- Catch the 41/42 bus at the High Street (Boots) which takes you to Clarence Street. Then get the ‘A’ bus from outside Poundland in Cheltenham.
Stroud to Gloucester Campus
- Catch the 93 bus at Merrywalks and travel to Gloucester Bus Station which is just 10 minutes walk from the campus.
- Catch the train at Stroud train station and travel to Gloucester train station, where you can walk to the campus, or take a taxi.
Tewkesbury to Gloucester Campus
- Catch the 71 bus to Gloucester Bus Station and walk 10 minutes to the campus.
Forest of Dean Campus
Lydney, Coleford to Forest Campus
- Catch the 23 bus from Lydney Bus Station to Cinderford Industrial Estate which is just a 5 minute walk to the campus
- Cheltenham & Gloucester - £2 for a single, £17.50 for a weekly ticket.
- Southwest - £2.50 for a single, £23.50 for a weekly ticket.
Help may be available to support with the cost of travel, for information on eligibility please contact Student Services or you can apply online through Pay My Student.