Our friendly Student Support team help our students to realise their full potential and make the most of their time at college. Student Services can be contacted by telephone on 0345 155 2020 or email email@example.com. Our phone lines are open 8.30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday and emails are monitored from 9:30am to 5:00pm.
- Answer your questions about courses, applications, facilities and enrolment.
- Offer financial advice and provide access to financial assistance.
- Take payment of course fees.
- Refer you to Learning Mentors, Student Development or Academic teams
- Assist with applications for ESOL courses
- Enrol you onto our Part Time and Adult Courses
If you have a question and you’re not sure who to talk to, just ask Student Services. If it’s not our area of expertise we’ll certainly be able to point you in the right direction!
You could also try...
Our team of Learning Mentors offer a range of support for you at College. Including giving impartial confidential advice on your options at College and beyond. You can arrange to meet with your Learning Mentor by attending your On Track tutorial or emailing them directly, you can also find them in the Student Hub