T Levels FAQ: Your guide to the latest qualification
A great alternative to A Levels
T Levels are a two-year technical qualification, designed to give you a head start towards the career you want. Created with local employers and businesses, they include an extended industry placement to help you learn what a career is really like in your chosen field. The work placement will make up 20% of your course (at least 45 days), with the remaining 80% of your time spent in the classroom.
At GC, we offer T Levels in:
Construction: Design, Surveying and Planning
This course is great for anyone wanting a career in construction. It can lead to careers in surveying and design, civil engineering, building services design, or hazardous materials surveying.
Health: Supporting the Adult Nursing Team
This course is for anyone wanting a career in healthcare. You could be an aspiring midwife, paramedic, nurse, or even want to work in surgery.
Digital Support Services: Digital Infrastructure
This course is great for anyone wanting a career in networking or infrastructure architecture, as well as those wanting to work on the frontlines of cyber security for businesses.
Business - Team Leadership and Management
This course is for all aspiring business leaders and managers. It can lead to careers in business development, people management, human resources, and business management.