Making a big, bold statement in blue, our Gloucester Campus commands an enviable location in the heart of the city, set in the stunning grounds of Llanthony Seconda Priory at the historic Gloucester Docks.
Easy to access by foot, bike or car, the campus is not far from the popular Gloucester Quays outlet destination, where there are plenty of shops, bars, restaurants and a cinema for you to enjoy while spending time away from college.
On campus, you’ll find recently revamped mechanical and electronic engineering workshops brimming with industry-standard tools and machinery, as well as an impressive motor vehicle garage in which our budding mechanics hone their skills. The campus is also home to purpose-built construction workshops, a sports hall and a student gym.
Travel and Tourism students practise their skills in a flight room, while facilities available in our Visual Arts department include on-site TV, film and music recording studios, a dance studio, light and airy art studios and the Taylor Theatre.
The next generation of talented hair and beauty students get the opportunity to work on real clients in our on-site hair salon and spa.
Monday to Friday
8.30am – 4:30pm
We're here to help. If you have any questions, please get in touch!
Telephone: 0345 155 2020
- Catch the 93 bus at Merrywalks and travel to Gloucester Bus Station which is just 10 minutes walk from the campus.
- Catch the train at Stroud train station and travel to Gloucester train station, where you can walk to the campus, or take a taxi.
Catch the 71 bus to Gloucester Bus Station and walk 10 minutes to the campus.
- Catch the 94U/94X at the Promenade, and travel to Market Parade in Gloucester, where you walk through town to the campus.
- Catch the number 10 (Gold) at the Promenade and travel to Spa Road, Gloucester, just a five minute walk to get to the campus.
- Catch the train at Cheltenham train station which takes you nine minutes to get to Gloucester station, then take a 10 minute walk across the city to the campus.
Parking is limited to staff and official visitors before 4.30pm, term-time on weekdays. If you are visiting, please ask your contact to reserve parking and check-in at reception upon arrival.
Pay & Display parking is available to students and the general public at the following times:
- After 4.30pm term-time weekdays
- From 7.00am on weekends, bank holidays and during College holidays.
- Display a valid Pay & Display ticket in their vehicle windscreens, hold a valid Pay by Phone session via the JustPark app or pay on the parking website.
For alternative parking, the nearest Pay & Display is the Council’s Castlemeads Car Park, within a 5 minute walk of the campus, open between the hours of 07:00 and 19:00.
See main boards on campus for full terms & conditions, timings and tariff information. The car park is managed by NSGL Parking on behalf of Gloucestershire College.
All users of the car park must abide by the Terms and Conditions. Failure to do so could result in you being issued with a Parking Charge Notice of £80, reduced to £40 if paid within 14 days.
The car park is managed by NSGL Parking on behalf of Gloucestershire College
Important to note:
If you are driving to the Gloucester Campus, please be aware that there are restrictions in place at Llanthony Bridge and ticketing is being enforced. If you use Llanthony Road from Southgate Street to access the College, you will incur a fine.
Please approach the College by either the A430 or take the Severn Road off the A4301.
Facilities at Gloucester Campus
Results 1-12 of 148
Advanced and Creative Hair Professional Apprenticeship
Hair Professional Advanced and Creative Apprenticeship