Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship Level 3
A Marketing Assistant supports customer focussed marketing activities that drive the demand for a product or service through awareness raising and/or perception building to generate results to the bottom line. They will be responsible for delivering day-to-day marketing activities across a multitude of platforms, channels and systems that are essential to the marketing function and activities of the company.
The training will include:
- Creating, editing and publishing content
- Managing the cataloguing of digital and offline marketing assets
- Monitoring and evaluating marketing delivery effectiveness
- Using content management software
- Market research
- Monitoring marketing expenditure
- Implementing marketing activities e.g. organising an event
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Level 3
This apprenticeship standard is designed to teach apprentices how to co-ordinate monitor and analyse social media activities and campaigns. Apprentices will learn how to plan, implement and apply a range of strategies. Developing tactics to engage, retain and help convert contacts into leads is a key part of the programme in order to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
The training includes:
- Social Media Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Analytics, metrics, mobile apps and pay-per-click
Marketing Executive Apprenticeship Level 4
A Marketing Executive will help shape, support and deliver marketing plans, working in conjunction with the Marketing Manager who will define the overall marketing strategy. A highly audience focused role which requires creativity, communication and project management skills - these individuals are responsible for planning and executing tactical and targeted marketing activity.
The training will include:
- Managing and maintaining key marketing channels, including digital, offline and social media
- Planning and delivering tactical integrated marketing campaigns
- Managing the production and distribution of marketing materials
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Collecting and analysing research information to understand target audience behaviour and views across the market in general and the marketing mix
- Assisting in the achievement of brand positioning to agreed guidelines
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
Our short courses are perfect for individuals looking to enhance their professional skills.
Content Marketing Fundamentals (Half day)
Delivering Marketing Strategies (Half day)
Facebook and Instagram for Business (Half day)
LinkedIn Fundamentals (Half day)
LinkedIn Masterclass (Half day)
Social Media Marketing (Half day)
Social Selling (Half day)
To book your place on our short courses, email our Employer Training & Apprenticeships team via: email@example.com
What are the benefits of professional training?
- Address any skill gaps or weaknesses
- Improved employee performance, satisfaction and morale
- Increased productivity and innovation
- Reduced employee turnover
- Enhanced company profile and reputation
- High quality, low cost training delivered through apprenticeships
Why Gloucestershire College?
- Receive full support from our GC Business Hub team
- Quality, accredited programmes
- Dedicated subject trainers & assessors
- Delivered by industry experts and experienced trainers
- Flexible delivery