Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship Level 3
A Marketing Assistant supports customer focussed marketing activities that drive the demand for a product or service through awareness raising and/or perception building to generate results to the bottom line. They will be responsible for delivering day-to-day marketing activities across a multitude of platforms, channels and systems that are essential to the marketing function and activities of the company.
The training will include:
- Creating, editing and publishing content
- Managing the cataloguing of digital and offline marketing assets
- Monitoring and evaluating marketing delivery effectiveness
- Using content management software
- Market research
- Monitoring marketing expenditure
- Implementing marketing activities e.g. organising an event
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Level 3
This apprenticeship standard is designed to teach apprentices how to co-ordinate monitor and analyse social media activities and campaigns. Apprentices will learn how to plan, implement and apply a range of strategies. Developing tactics to engage, retain and help convert contacts into leads is a key part of the programme in order to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
The training includes:
- Social Media Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Analytics, metrics, mobile apps and pay-per-click
Marketing Executive Apprenticeship Level 4
A Marketing Executive will help shape, support and deliver marketing plans, working in conjunction with the Marketing Manager who will define the overall marketing strategy. A highly audience focused role which requires creativity, communication and project management skills - these individuals are responsible for planning and executing tactical and targeted marketing activity.
The training will include:
- Managing and maintaining key marketing channels, including digital, offline and social media
- Planning and delivering tactical integrated marketing campaigns
- Managing the production and distribution of marketing materials
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Collecting and analysing research information to understand target audience behaviour and views across the market in general and the marketing mix
- Assisting in the achievement of brand positioning to agreed guidelines
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
What are the benefits of professional training?
- Address any skill gaps or weaknesses
- Improved employee performance, satisfaction and morale
- Increased productivity and innovation
- Reduced employee turnover
- Enhanced company profile and reputation
- High quality, low cost training delivered through apprenticeships
Why Gloucestershire College?
- Receive full support from our Employer Training & Apprenticeships team
- Quality, accredited programmes
- Dedicated subject trainers & assessors
- Delivered by industry experts and experienced trainers
- Flexible delivery