Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Level 3
This apprenticeship standard is designed to teach apprentices how to co-ordinate monitor and analyse social media activities and campaigns. Apprentices will learn how to plan, implement and apply a range of strategies. Developing tactics to engage, retain and help convert contacts into leads is a key part of the programme in order to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
The training includes:
- Social Media Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Analytics, metrics, mobile apps and pay-per-click
Our short courses are perfect for individuals looking to enhance their professional skills.
Content Marketing Fundamentals (Half day)
Delivering Marketing Strategies (Half day)
Facebook and Instagram for Business (Half day)
LinkedIn Fundamentals (Half day)
LinkedIn Masterclass (Half day)
Social Media Marketing (Half day)
Social Selling (Half day)
To book your place on our short courses, email our Business Hub team via: email@example.com
What are the benefits of professional training?
- Address any skill gaps or weaknesses
- Improved employee performance, satisfaction and morale
- Increased productivity and innovation
- Reduced employee turnover
- Enhanced company profile and reputation
- High quality, low cost training delivered through apprenticeships
Why Gloucestershire College?
- Receive full support from our GC Business Hub team
- Quality, accredited programmes
- Dedicated subject trainers & assessors
- Delivered by industry experts and experienced trainers
- Flexible delivery