Explore our IT & Cyber apprenticeship programmes
We have IT and cyber apprenticeship training programmes running throughout the year ranging from level 3 to degree:
- Cyber Security Technician Level 3
- Infrastructure Technician Level 3
- Software Developer Technician Level 3
- Software Developer Level 4
- Software Tester Level 4
- Network Engineer Level 4
- Cyber Security Degree Apprenticeship Level 6
Made to work for your business
Our expert trainers have a great deal of flexibility to deliver training that is tailored to meet your needs. For example, four software developers on the same programme could all be learning different programming languages such as Java Script, C#, Visual Basic. NET and Python, depending on what they need in their role.
Our dedicated Business Hub team will provide you with full support in setting up your apprenticeship programme from recruitment right through to completion. We will be with you every step of the way to ensure your apprentices are learning the skills your business needs.
How will apprenticeships benefit your business?
- It is a low-cost way to bring new talent into your organisation – recruitment is free and the training is funded either by your levy, or you pay just 5% of the bill (the government funds the rest)
- What apprentices learn will be tailored to your business – the programmes you use and the challenges you face
- It will change your business for the better – 78% of employers report improved productivity after recruiting an apprentice
- Receive up to £3,000 per apprentice hired before 31 January 2021
Training The Next Generation
The UK has one of the most vibrant digital economies in the world; however, there is not currently the tech skills base to match.
At Gloucestershire College, we provide businesses with cutting edge digital and IT and Cyber Security training solutions with specialised apprenticeships which are professionally accredited by The Chartered Institute for IT (BCS) and the University of the West of England.
"Our status as an Institute of Technology has secured the College £3 million to invest in our IT and Cyber training facilities, which will make them some of the best in the country." - Andy Bates, Vice Principal of Gloucestershire College
Here at Bamboo we place a huge emphasis on developing talent. That’s why we’re delighted to be advancing our IT expertise with Gloucestershire College through their apprenticeship programmes. We’re delighted to be helping develop the future IT professionals that the industry constantly needs. The Cyber Degree Apprenticeship is a perfect opportunity for not only attracting new talent to our business, but a way of up-skilling and investing in our existing team for their future development. Having worked with Gloucestershire College for several years, we have always been impressed by their quality of training and professional level of support from start to finish for both the learner and business.
Your business could receive up to £3,000 for each apprentice hired before 31 January 2021.
- If your company has less than 50 employees and you take on a 16-18-year-old, you are entitled to receive the training completely free of charge.
- If you are not a levy payer, (your wage bill is less than £3 million) you will contribute just 5% of the total cost of your apprenticeship training, the Government will pay the remaining 95%.
- If you pay the apprenticeship levy, as well as receiving the incentive payments from the government, we can support you to maximise your levy strategy and make the most of funding on offer. You can use your levy funds to bring in new talent to the business, or upskill existing employees and help reduce skills gaps.
Our experts are here to support your business and offer guidance about how you can maximise funding for apprenticeships. Get in touch to arrange a free consultation with one of the Business Hub team.