Our IT and Cyber apprenticeships are taught from our state-of-the-art training centre known as ADA: The Advanced Digital Academy.
Located in the heart of Cheltenham's cyber community and bringing industry and education together, it's the hotspot for developing tech talent.
- Brand new £3m training facility
- Off-grid attack and defence room
- High-spec computers
- Agile work spaces
- Apprenticeships are a low-cost way to bring new talent into your organisation; recruitment is free and the training is funded either by your levy, or you pay just 5% of the bill (the government funds the rest)
- What apprentices learn will be tailored to your business – the programmes you use and the challenges you face
- It will change your business for the better – 78% of employers report improved productivity after recruiting an apprentice