Online enrolment step three — Be available for a call
Use the information and resources below for further information about what is required, as well as explanations, guidance and how-to videos on this enrolment step.
Why do we need to call you?
We may need to contact you to talk through your chosen course and provide more information before we make any final decisions. We want you to be involved in any decision we make, so it is important you are available to talk to us during our enrolment period (25th August 2021 - 2nd September 2021)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: We will attempt to contact you throughout the time frame specified, as well as make additional attempts outside of this time frame if we are unable to reach you. Please be aware that failure to respond to a call may result in you being unable to enrol and study at Gloucestershire College.
Hints and tips on being ready for a call
To ensure we can have an informed and valuable conversation with you, please read our useful hints and tips:
- Have all of your results/qualifications to hand, as we may ask for further information about the evidence you have submitted.
- Make sure your contact telephone numbers are correct before enrolment by confirming your personal contact details accurately and early.
- If you are under 18, you may want to have a parent with you when you take the call so they can support your understanding of any messages we give you.
- Ensure you are in a quiet space with no loud noises or distractions.
- Make sure your phone is charged and not on silent mode.
- Check out our Careers Referral process and consider alternatives to the first choice course you have chosen, just in case!