Hints and tips on being ready for a call
To ensure we can have an informed and valuable conversation with you, please read our useful hints and tips:
- Have all of your results/qualifications to hand, as we may ask for further information about the evidence you have submitted.
- Make sure your contact telephone numbers are correct before enrolment by confirming your personal contact details accurately and early.
- If you are under 18, you may want to have a parent with you when you take the call so they can support your understanding of any messages we give you.
- Ensure you are in a quiet space with no loud noises or distractions.
- Make sure your phone is charged and not on silent mode.
- Check out our Careers Referral process and consider alternatives to the first choice course you have chosen, just in case!