Childcare Apprenticeship - Level 3
Delivered over 18 months, this apprenticeship enables learners to gain their Level 3 Diploma in Children's Learning & Development (Early Years Educator).
It focuses on the following core areas:
- Child development
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Health and safety
- Personal development
- Professional relationships
- Promoting positive behaviour
Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 2
Delivered over 12 months, this apprenticeship enables learners to gain their BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Children's and Young Peoples Workforce.
This qualification enables learners to:
- Understand and apply the principles of child development
- Improve their techniques when working with children
- Increase their confidence and competence
- Attain a nationally recognized qualification
Completers may want to progress onto their Level 3 qualifications.
Apprenticeships Webinar for Early Years Settings and Schools
Join the Gloucestershire College Team on Wednesday 3 June 2020 2-3pm for a free webinar on apprenticeships for Early Years settings and schools.
- Information about apprenticeships for schools and early years settings including the new Early Years Educator Level 3 standard.
- Expert apprenticeship advice and guidance
- Apprenticeship Q&A for employers with apprentices, or those looking to recruit apprentices or upskill their existing staff
Got existing members of staff who are looking to get qualified?
We can work with you to get them on to a training programme to work towards their Level 2 or Level 3 certificate in Early Years.