New apprentices from Gloucestershire College to join your Early Years setting
If you are considering recruiting new members of staff to join your setting and help make your environment as safe and positive as possible, taking on an apprentice is a great way to build a strong, caring team.
Gloucestershire College can help you recruit the right apprentices for your team, and upskill your existing staff with Early Years qualifications.
Childcare Apprenticeship - Level 3
Delivered over 18 months, this apprenticeship enables learners to gain their Level 3 Diploma in Children's Learning & Development (Early Years Educator).
It focuses on the following core areas:
- Child development
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Health and safety
- Personal development
- Professional relationships
- Promoting positive behavior
Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 2
Delivered over 12 months, this apprenticeship enables learners to gain their BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Children's and Young Peoples Workforce.
This qualification enables learners to:
- Understand and apply the principles of child development
- Improve their techniques when working with children
- Increase their confidence and competence
- Attain a nationally recognized qualification
Completers may want to progress onto their Level 3 qualifications.
- Training is delivered entirely in the workplace, meaning your staff don’t need to leave the nursery to learn
- We offer flexible start dates to suit your requirements
- You will be assigned a dedicated training coordinator who will support you and you apprentice throughout the training
- We offer a free recruitment service which includes advertising your vacancy and shortlisting candidates
Got existing members of staff who are looking to get qualified?
We can work with you to get them on to a training programme to work towards their Level 2 or Level 3 certificate in Early Years.
Fill out your details below and we'll get back in touch: