Childcare Apprenticeship - Level 3
Delivered over 12 months, this apprenticeship enables learners to gain their BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Children's and Young Peoples Workforce.
It focuses on the following core areas:
- Child development
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Health and safety
- Personal development
- Professional relationships
- Promoting positive behavior
Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 2
Delivered over 12 months, this apprenticeship enables learners to gain their BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Children's and Young Peoples Workforce.
This qualification enables learners to:
- Understand and apply the principles of child development
- Improve their techniques when working with children
- Increase their confidence and competence
- Attain a nationally recognized qualification
Completers may want to progress onto their Level 3 qualifications.
Got existing members of staff who are looking to get qualified?
We can work with you to get them on to a training programme to work towards their Level 2 or Level 3 certificate in Early Years.