We have apprentices ready and waiting to join your business
We have a strong pool of candidates who are ready to join your business. We offer a free matching service to help you find the apprentice that is right for you. Or if you already know who you would like to recruit, we can get them signed up!
We can handle the whole recruitment process for you, for free. We'll advertise your vacancy, pre-screen applicants and provide a shortlist of suitable candidates for you to make the final decision. Get in touch with our Employer Training & Apprenticeships team directly via: 01452 563400 or email@example.com
How will apprenticeships benefit your business?
Apprenticeships offer real, measurable business benefits for employers. They are proven to increase productivity, improve motivation and offer real succession planning.
- Grow your team whilst keeping your costs down
- Get full support from Gloucestershire College
- Increase staff retention and motivation
- Increase productivity
- Directly address any skills gaps within your business
Construction, Building Services, Trade & Motor Apprenticeships
Manufacturing Engineer Degree Apprenticeship Level 6 - NEW more information coming soon
IT and Cyber Apprenticeships
Start dates throughout the year
Business and Professional Services Apprenticeships
What will it cost? Much less than you think
- If your company has less than 50 employees and you take on a 16-18 year old, you are entitled to receive the training completely free of charge.
- If you are not a levy payer, (your wage bill is less than £3 million) you will contribute just 5% of the total cost of your apprenticeship training, the Government will pay the remaining 95%.
- If you pay the apprenticeship levy, as well as receiving the incentive payments from the government, we can support you to maximise your levy strategy and make the most of funding on offer. You can use your levy funds to bring in new talent to the business, or upskill existing employees and help reduce skills gaps.
Our experts are here to support your business and offer guidance about how you can receive incentive payments for apprenticeships. Get in touch to arrange a free consultation with one of Employer Training & Apprenticeships team via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offer a 6-month work placement to a young person to help start their career.
Our Employer Training & Apprenticeships team can offer your business expert advice about Apprenticeships. Get in touch today via: email@example.com or fill in the contact form above.