ESOL Courses at Gloucestershire College
You may be thinking, why Gloucestershire College? Here are just some of the reasons why you should study English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) with us.
Would you like to improve your English to help with everyday life in the UK? Our ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) courses can help you do just that.
With our easy-to-use online booking system, you can come and meet us for your interview faster than ever before. In addition, we have increased the number of classes and added to our ESOL team; meaning less waiting and more learning.
Why study an ESOL course with us?
You may be thinking, why Gloucestershire College? Below are just some of the reasons why we would be perfect for you:
- Our teachers are well-qualified and experienced and have taught in many different countries. Our students leave our classes happy and enjoy coming to ESOL classes.
- All ESOL students will have access to support from our Student Services team, who can help with transport, childcare, course options and even finance. Not only this, our students can also use resources such as our libraries and computers to continue language learning outside of the classroom.
- We are always looking for ways to be as flexible as possible so students receive the best experience. We offer ESOL at different times on different days, making easier to find a course that fits around work or school.
- Everybody is different. Our courses are tailored to the needs of individuals. Whether students need to improve their speaking and listening skills, build their reading and writing skills or get to grips with grammar and vocabulary, we can help you achieve your goals.
- When students complete their ESOL course, they may be thinking what next? ESOL is a great pathway to further study. We can even help with the development of employability skills with a choice of JobSmart courses to prepare you for employment.
These are just some of the reasons why students decide to study with us, however don’t just take our word for it. Rosa Kovacs, a former Level 1 student said:
"I chose to study at GC to improve my English skills to a point where I can have fluent conversations, and also help to improve my employment prospects. I started by studying the Award in ESOL Skills for Life and Level 1 ESOL, and ultimately I would like to study at a higher level and work in a nursery.
“I really enjoyed my time here; I came every week, learn new things and get to know new people from different countries. I highly recommend for anybody to apply to GC if you want to improve your English skills, have fun and learn from excellent teachers."
If you are ready to improve your English language, apply online today.Apply Now