NAW2021: An Essential Guide to Apprenticeships - Virtual Event
As part of National Apprenticeship Week 2021 taking place on 8-14 February, Gloucestershire College's Business Hub team invites you to join us for this special business event to discover apprenticeships and the incredible impact they are having within organisations across the county and beyond.
Open to all, this is your chance to find out everything you need to know about apprenticeships.
The virtual event will cover:
- What is an apprenticeship and what are the benefits for both businesses and employees – If you haven’t employed an apprentice before, we will be taking it back to the basics with a jargon-free snapshot of everything you need to know about apprenticeships.
- Apprenticeship myth-busting – Young, school leaver, entry-level? You might think you know apprenticeships but think again. We will be challenging the stereotypes around apprenticeships.
- Hiring apprentices during lockdown – Find out how your business can still hire and support apprentices whilst working remotely.
- FAQs from employers – Awarded ‘Gloucestershire’s Apprenticeship Provider of the Year 2020,’ Gloucestershire College works with more than 1,000 employers across the county and beyond to deliver award-winning apprenticeships. Our expert Business Hub team will be answering the most commonly asked questions from employers.
- Live Q&A session – Thinking about starting an apprenticeship or hiring an apprentice for your business? Get your questions answered by our team.
- Funding information – There is a lot of financial support available to businesses. Gloucestershire College can help you to make the most of it.
- Next steps – If you are ready to recruit an apprentice or you want to start an apprenticeship yourself, find out the next steps to take and how Gloucestershire College’s Business Hub team will support you.
Open to all
This virtual event is open to all employers, managers, HR managers, recruitment teams and all employees who are looking to advance their career and upskill. Anyone aged 16 or over can use the apprenticeship scheme to train, even senior managers.
Book your place via Eventbrite
If you would like to submit any apprenticeship questions prior to the event, please get in touch with Gloucestershire College’s Business Hub team by emailing: email@example.com