We have a dedicated Employability Team to support students in improving existing and gaining new skills that employers look for. In addition to supporting all Level 2 and 3 students to complete a one-week work placement with a suitable employer, our Employability Team lead and organise the work placement element of programmes including T Levels, Extended Placements and Traineeships.
We have excellent working partnerships with many businesses in the county and beyond, as well as providing a matching service, offering the opportunity for the right student to be partnered with the right company, so career interests are aligned with the business needs.
Why should employers partner with us?
- Grow the talent for your future business.
- Provides the opportunity for you to trial potential apprentices with considerably lower recruitment costs.
- We can match the right student(s) to your place of work.
- In addition to one-week work placements, we can offer more flexible extended placements to suit you i.e. 1-2 days per week
- You will be supported by a GC Employment Coach who can make assessments in your workplace and be your designated point of contact.
- We will oversee all required health and safety paperwork.
- We can also offer virtual placements, with students working remotely if needed.
For more information, or if you are an employer and wish to partner with Gloucestershire College, please contact us via the details below:
Phone: 01452 563222