We have a dedicated Employability Team to support full-time Level 2 and Level 3 students with work placements with local businesses, as well as organising the work placement element of T Levels and job interviews via the Skills Bootcamps – both initiatives provide a strong pipeline for apprenticeships.
We have excellent working partnerships with many business sectors in the county and our employability matching service provides the opportunity for the right learner to partner with the right company so their career interests align with the business’s needs.
Why should employers partner with us?
- Grow the talent for the future of your business
- Trial potential apprentices with considerably lower recruitment costs
- Match the right student(s) to your place of work
- Extended flexible placements to suit your industry
- Receive invaluable support by a GC Employment Coach who can make assessments in your workplace and be your designated point of contact
- We will oversee all required health and safety paperwork
- Remote working and virtual placements offered when needed
Skills Bootcamps at Gloucestershire College
Our Skills Bootcamps are open for anyone who is aged 19 and over, unemployed or self-employed and looking to change sectors or progress in their current career.
These flexible short courses allow learners to gain skills employers are looking for with a guaranteed job interview upon completion.