Our friendly Student Services team are available at all of our campuses. They can help students reach their full potential and are open Monday to Friday.
They are happy to:
- Answer students questions about courses, applications, facilities and enrolment
- Offer financial advice and provide access to financial assistance
- Take payment of course fees
- Refer students to Learning Mentors, Student Development or Academic teams
- Help students with transport queries
From day one at college, students will be assigned a student mentor. They will support students to be safe, successful and stay on track. They support them alongside academic tutors to make sure they have everything they need to learn successfully. The team can even make links with staff across the college including the Learning Support team, Employment coaches and Safeguarding Officers.
Mental Health and Wellbeing
We are passionate in ensuring all of our students feel safe and supported. Not only do we have a designated mental health lead available to our students, we also have many other tools and practices we can share to help students feel their best.
There are many factors to consider when choosing what to study, but what do you choose first, the course or the college? It’s probably best to start your research with the type of course first. We also have a designated careers team to help you with any questions.