Our friendly Student Support team help our students to realise their full potential and make the most of their time at college. Most of this team can be accessed by visiting Student Services (on any campus). We’re open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm.
- Answer your questions about courses, applications, facilities and enrolment.
- Offer financial advice and provide access to financial assistance.
- Take payment of course fees.
- Refer you to Learning Mentors, Student Development or Academic teams.
- Book appointments for basic skills and ESOL courses.
If you have a question and you’re not sure who to talk to, just ask Student Services. If it’s not our area of expertise we’ll certainly be able to point you in the right direction!
Call us or just drop in! Ask for directions at reception on your campus.
You could also try...
Our Learning Mentor team support current students and are here to give you support at college including impartial and confidential advice on your options at College and beyond. You can make an appointment with them by attending your On-Track tutorial or speak to Student Services.