Apprenticeships available during #NAW2018
If you’re considering fast tracking your career through an apprenticeship, Gloucestershire College has no less than 22 vacancies available during National Apprenticeship Week 2018 – with more being added every day.
Our apprenticeship vacancy page makes it easy to search and apply for live apprenticeship vacancies in the county; ordered by closing date and including the employer name, overview of the role requirements, the location, hours and salary.
Featured vacancies this week include:
- Dental Nursing Apprenticeship with Hewlett Road Dental Surgery in Cheltenham, paying £230 a week
- Customer Service Apprenticeship with Cheltenham Pharmacy, paying £140 a week
- Childcare Apprenticeship with Gardners Lane in Cheltenham or Tewkesbury, paying £185 a week
- Accounting Apprenticeship with Gloucester Cathedral, paying £195 a week
- Business Administration Apprenticeship with the Pied Piper Appeal in Gloucester, paying £140 a week
- Customer Service Apprenticeship with Premiere Healthcare in Gloucester, paying £236 a week
- E-commerce Administration Apprenticeship with Floortex in Tewkesbury, paying £130 a week
- Hospitality Apprenticeship with the Queens Hotel in Cheltenham, paying £201 a week
- Support Worker Apprenticeship at Expeditions Living in Cheltenham, paying £240 a week
Julie Tegg, Director of Employer Training, said: “We’re committed to working with Gloucestershire businesses to deliver high-quality apprenticeship opportunities across a wide range of sectors. We’re particularly proud that our apprenticeship programme won the 2017 Association of Colleges (AoC) Beacon Award in recognition of our success.
“We fully support National Apprenticeship Week by highlighting the value apprenticeships bring to both businesses and the apprentices themselves. Apprenticeships offer ambitious people real, lifelong career opportunities as they earn while they learn, and enable businesses to fill skills gaps, grow and develop.”
We’re inviting prospective apprentice and their families to attend our Open Evening on Wednesday 28 March, from 5.30pm to 8pm, at Gloucester Campus. Visitors will have the chance to discover more about how apprenticeships work, meet scores of employers looking to recruit and even apply for live vacancies on the night. Find out more and book your place at www.gcapprenticeshipeve.co.uk