Online and On Campus: Gloucestershire College’s new blended learning courses
Gloucestershire College has announced new blended learning courses that offer a great way to build a career with recognised qualifications which fit around every day work and life commitments.
Studying these courses offer learners the freedom to choose when and where to study to achieve professionally accredited qualifications.
To combat the pace of everyday life, this September, GC is launching a suite of blended learning courses, which offer an Online and On Campus learning experience to provide flexible, quality education.
These blended, professional courses offer a great way for learners to build their career with recognised qualifications with the freedom to choose how, when and where they learn with courses that combine high quality online learning with in class support.
Online, a team of academics and experts teach the course using video lectures, animations, exercises and interactive case studies. All online elements of the course are delivered through a bespoke virtual learning environment, and lessons are available on demand.
On Campus, classes provide the opportunity to learn from experienced lecturers who are available to answer questions and provide guidance on progress and assessment. Classes also offer the opportunity to interact, discuss and debate with fellow classmates, helping students to apply theories to real world problems and experience a collaborative learning environment.
A suite of blended learning courses to make studying more flexible
The blended courses on offer at Gloucestershire College from September include qualifications from the Association of Taxation Technicians (AAT) and the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx):
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2
- Provides a solid foundation in financial administration, covering areas such as double entry bookkeeping, basic costing principles and using accounting software
- This qualification recognises a certain level of achievement and knowledge, allowing learning to take on more responsibilities such as conducting a range of basic bookkeeping and costing tasks and using industry software
- CILEx Level 3 Certificate in Law and Practice
- Provides a well-rounded introduction to law and legal practice; an ideal way to support professional development within a legal firm
- This qualification develops skills and knowledge towards a variety of paralegal roles, and can act as the first year of the Chartered Legal Executive studies
Professional Development that works
Enrolling in September, these blended courses will allow those currently employed to continue their professional development and enhance their skills and capabilities whilst they work, supporting their professional development and a busy lifestyle.
GC’s suite of courses are suitable for a wide range of students, including school-leavers, those returning to the workplace, or those in junior roles looking to progress.
This unique blended learning approach offers studying that is flexible, without compromising on quality.
Find out more about Gloucestershire College’s new blended learning courses by visiting: http://www.gloscol.ac.uk/courses-and-departments/departments/online-and-on-campus/