Enhance your employability skills with Jobsmart training at GC
Gloucestershire College is offering adults who are currently seeking employment the chance to boost their employability skills with a range of free Jobsmart courses.
Jobsmart is available to those aged 19+ who are receiving Job Seekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance or Universal Credit. The free service is designed to support them to return to work through a range of tutor-led courses, aimed at helping them develop skills that will help them secure a job in their area of interest.
Who is eligible?
- Adults in receipt of Employment Support Allowance, Job Seekers Allowance or Universal Credit
- Aged 19+
- Resident in the UK/EU for a minimum of 3 years
Courses coming up in June:
Business Admin Career Academy
5 - 10 June: Gloucester Campus
Are you looking to gain employment in Business Administration? Our Career Academies reflect the skills employers require for working in their industry. You will have the opportunity to take part in mock interviews, learn interview techniques, customer service skills, occasional opportunities to meet an employer and more.
5 - 23 June: Cheltenham Campus
26 June - 14 July: TA Centre, Gloucester
For those looking to work in the security sector. You will work towards achieving 3 qualifications.
- Working in the Private Sector Industry
- Conflict Management for the Private Sector Industry
- Physical Intervention Skills for the Private Security Industry
- Solving Work related problems
- Building Working Relationships with colleagues
- Building working relationships with customers
- Communicating Solutions to others
This course is provided by Betaris Training.
Other courses coming soon:
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Food Hygiene
- Computer Confidence for Work - Parts 1 & 2
- BSC H&S in Construction (CSCS)
- Digital Skills
- Warehousing and Storage
How to enrol
Speak to your Job Centre Adviser or contact us on 01452 563278 or email@example.com to get further information on any of our courses and book your place today.