Snap your Open Evening experience and win a £50 Amazon voucher
We’re adding a little excitement to this year’s November Open Evenings by launching a photography competition on social media – with a £50 Amazon gift card up for grabs for one lucky winner.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is take a picture of your experience at one of our Open Evenings and post it on Gloucestershire College’s Facebook page, or tag Gloscol on Twitter or Instagram, and use the hashtag #chooseGC.
Whether you decide to sign up for a course at one of our Application Hubs, sup a gingerbread latte at Starbucks or are inspired by the pieces on display at the Fashion stand, simply snap it on your smartphone and upload it to your favourite social media site to share your experience with all of your friends.
The Open Evenings take place at Gloucester Campus on Monday 10, the Royal Forest of Dean Campus on Wednesday 12 and Cheltenham Campus on Monday 20 November, with the competition closing at midnight on the final date.
We will then choose our top 10 images and out of these randomly pick one winner, who we will contact via social media after the closing date.
If you’re using Facebook, post your photo to the Gloucestershire College page and use the hashtag #chooseGC.
Remember to get creative and good luck!
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 15 or over, excluding employees of Gloucestershire College and any of their partners, advisers and/or anyone connected with the organisation of this promotion.
- Entries to the competition should be made via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #ChooseGC. Any entries not using the hashtag, or which are incomplete, illegible or defaced, will be rejected.
- By submitting an entry using this hashtag, you are indicating your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Gloucestershire College shall not be responsible for late, lost or delayed entries or network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may delay or restrict entry into the competition.
- Only one entry per person will be considered in any 24 hour period.
- The competition begins on Monday 10 November 2014 at 5.30pm and runs for eight days up to and including Monday 20 November 2014 at midnight. Entries to the competition must be submitted no later than midnight on Monday 20 November 2014.
- The prize for the competition is one £50 Amazon gift card, plus the opportunity to have your photo featured on Gloucestershire College’s social media channels.
- After the closing date, Gloucestershire College will select 10 finalists. Finalists will be the entrants who in the sole opinion of the judges submit the best photo of their experience at Gloucestershire College’s Open Evening, at the Cheltenham, Gloucester or Royal Forest of Dean Campus. One winner will then be selected, who in the sole opinion of the judges, has submitted the best photo of their experience at a Gloucestershire College Open Evening.
- By entering the competition, you agree that the copyright of your entry belongs to Gloucestershire College, which will have an unrestricted right to use your work as it sees fit.
- Finalists and winners will be notified via social media after the closing date of Monday 20 November 2014.
- The prize will be sent to the winner at the addresses supplied within 14 days of the closing date.
- The promoter of the competition is Gloucestershire College, whose address is Princess Elizabeth Way, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 7SJ. The judges’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prizes with a prize of equivalent or higher value in the event of circumstances outside of its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. Gloucestershire College reserves the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Gloucestershire College will only draw and contact a winner after the closing date, provided the competition has received at minimum of 10 entries.