HR Apprenticeships Webinar for Employers
About this Event
Local employers are invited to join Gloucestershire College’s Business Hub team to discover more about our Level 3 and 5 HR apprenticeship programmes.
What you can expect from the free Zoom webinar:
- Information about our Level 3 & 5 HR apprenticeship programmes
- Find out how we have adapted our HR apprenticeships to include managing Covid restrictions and the impact of the pandemic within an organisation's HR department
- Find out about the government's new incentive payments for apprenticeships
- Expert apprenticeship advice and guidance
- Apprenticeship Q&A for employers with apprentices, or those looking to recruit apprentices or upskill their existing staff
Who can join the webinar?
- Professionals from businesses of all sizes and industries based in Gloucestershire and beyond
- Employers who have a current apprentice with GC or not
- Businesses interested in recruiting an apprentice
- Businesses interested in upskilling existing members of staff through apprenticeships and maximising free funding through the Levy
- Professionals looking for expert, reliable apprenticeship advice
The webinar will be held via Zoom. Please download the free app on your device prior to the start of the webinar. Once you have registered your interest through Eventbrite, we will email you a link and password to join the webinar on Zoom.
If you have questions about apprenticeships or would like to find out how apprenticeships can work for your business, get in touch with our Business Hub team by emailing: email@example.com
We look forward to you joining us!
The GC Business Hub team