Apprenticeship Webinar for Employers: New AAT Apprenticeship Standards
New AAT Apprenticeship Standards Webinar
Calling all local employers: join our Business Hub team to find out about our AAT Apprenticeship Standards.
This informal, discussion led webinar will give employers the chance to meet with our Gloucestershire College Business Hub team for expert apprenticeship guidance and advice.
We are open for business.
Throughout lockdown, Gloucestershire College has been supporting apprentices and employers, by delivering online learning and remote assessments, ensuring our learners can continue with their apprenticeship programmes and progress with their career.
To provide local businesses with a flexible solution to suit their individual needs, Gloucestershire College has developed our New AAT apprenticeship standards to be delivered through blended learning (with lessons both online and in college) from September.
With the new government incentive scheme for apprenticeships, there has never been a better time to hire an apprentice or upskill an existing member of staff through one of our AAT apprenticeship programmes.
What you can expect from the free Zoom webinar:
- Information about our new AAT apprenticeship standards
- Find out about the government's new incentive payments for apprenticeships
- Expert apprenticeship advice and guidance
- Apprenticeship Q&A for employers with apprentices, or those looking to recruit apprentices or upskill their existing staff
Who can join the webinar?
- Professionals from businesses of all sizes and industries based in Gloucestershire and beyond
- Employers who have a current apprentice with GC or not
- Businesses interested in recruiting an apprentice
- Businesses interested in using this time to upskill existing members of staff through apprenticeships and maximising free funding through the Levy
- Employers with questions about how the current climate may affect their apprentice(s)
- Professionals looking for expert, reliable apprenticeship advice
To book your free place on the webinar, sign up via Eventbrite below:
The webinar will be held via Zoom. Please download the free app on your device prior to the start of the webinar. Once you have registered your interest through Eventbrite, we will email you a link and password to join the webinar on Zoom.
If you have questions about apprenticeships or would like to find out how apprenticeships can work for your business, get in touch with our Business Hub team by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org