International Foundation Programme
Our international foundation programme is for students who want to get ready for university. Our Foundation Degrees (FdAs) are validated by our partner universities. GC offers you a Business pathway, that is the perfect preparation for university.
The course runs for one year and starts in September. We also give you the option for a January start. The international foundation programme comprises of English Language support, with a focus on the specific area of interest with key tasks that fully prepare you for a UK university.
Our students achieved a 100% pass rate last year!
If you pass, it guarantees you progression one of these UK universities:
These are the subjects that you may study when at university:
- Business, Management and related subjects
- Accounting and Finance related subjects
- ICT (Information and Computing Technology) and related subjects
- Human Resources
Find more about our trips and excursions here.
Prices (per year)
|International Foundation Programme||£6700|
|International Foundation January Entry Course||£5300|
- A good secondary school leaving certificate from your country (a minimum of 12 years at school).
- Minimum 16 years old at the start of the course.
- A good upper intermediate level of English (IELTS 5.0 or higher for September entry,
5.5 or higher for January entry).
- An IELTS (or equivalent) certificate is normally required. If English is your first language then a secondary school pass grade in English is usually sufficient.
If you do not have this level of English we can offer you an English Language course to improve your English before you go on to the International Foundation Course. Please ask us for details.