GC prepares students for their careers and their lives ahead. We pride ourselves on delivering ‘Learning that Works’, meaning that alongside your qualifications we will support students to work with employers, build their confidence and feel prepared for their next steps.
Our Student Support team is here to advise you as you make your way through education with access to the support you require to be successful.
We have strong links with local businesses so know what employers are looking for. We encourage our students to develop the skills that employers love; our courses are tailored to the local and UK jobs markets.
Learning That Works
Our Learning Mentors are dedicated to helping you stay on-track. Ofsted awarded us a commendation for the support we arrange for students.
Our lecturers have real-world experience of what they teach, so you can be sure your learning is relevant to your chosen career path.
Other great reasons to come to GC include...
- You'll get a second chance to pick the best course for you.
- Our facilities are all industry-standard and will bring your learning to life.
- Study programmes include the support to help you gain confidence and experience in the world of work.
- We can help if you have a learning difference or disability.
- Our internal awards recognise your efforts and achievements.