This course is suitable for students who have completed the AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting.
In this qualification you will cover higher accounting tasks including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating financial performance, as well as optional specialist units including business tax, personal tax, external auditing, credit management, and cash and treasury management.
This course is offered as follows:-
September start classes run in Gloucester on Tuesdays, 9.30am - 4.45pm or Thursdays, 9.30am - 4.45pm.
January start classes run in Cheltenham on Wednesdays, 9.30am - 4.45pm
The course covers five units:
- Applied Management Accounting
- Drafting and Interpreting Financial Statements
- Internal Accounting Systems and Control
- Business Tax or Cash and Financial Management
- Personal Tax or Credit and Debit Management
For further detail refer to the AAT website http://www.aat.org.uk/
You will undertake five computer based assessments.
In addition to attending college, students will be expected to undertake at least 6-10 hours additional study out of college.
Students are responsible for paying their AAT annual registration fee, and the cost of text books.
Finally, there are a number of options available at GC to help you pay for your course fees:
- Setting up a Direct Debit: You’ll be asked for a 20% deposit when you enrol and this can be paid in cash, or by debit or credit card. Course fees must be paid in full by the end of your course so the monthly instalments would be adjusted accordingly e.g. for a one year course you would make 8 payments
- Advanced Learner Loan: Contact Student Services to find out more
- Support for those that are unemployed and in receipt of benefits: Contact Student Services to find out if this course is eligible for funding and whether you are eligible
Choose a Course Variant
Shortlist and Apply
Please select the specific course you would like to apply for.