This qualification will prepare you for junior and entry level accounting roles. It delivers a solid foundation in finance administration - covering areas such as double entry bookkeeping to basic costing principles.
The Level 2 course covers a range of areas including:
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Principles of Bookkeeping controls
- Principles of costing
- The Business Environment synoptic
For further detail refer to the AAT website http://www.aat.org.uk/.
You will undertake in four computer based assessments, including an end of year synoptic assessment
In addition to attending college, students will be expected to undertake between 3 and 4 hours additional study out of college.
Once you apply you will be invited to a briefing session via Zoom which will cover the course content in more detail and provide the opportunity to meet a member of the AAT team and ask any questions.
Please note the below day/time options are available for this qualification and you will be asked to confirm your selection prior to the briefing session with our Admissions team.
Gloucester Campus - Mondays, 9.30am - 2.00pm; Thursdays, 12.00pm - 4.30pm or 5.00pm - 9.00pm.
January @ Gloucester Campus - Tuesdays, 5.00pm - 9.00pm
January @ Cheltenham Campus - Thursdays, 9.30am - 2.pm
Students are responsible for paying their AAT annual registration fee and the cost of text books.
For further information, please phone 0345 155 2020.
Finally, there are a number of options available at GC to help you pay for your course fees:
- Setting up a Direct Debit: You’ll be asked for a 20% deposit when you enrol and this can be paid in cash, or by debit or credit card. Course fees must be paid in full by the end of your course so the monthly instalments would be adjusted accordingly e.g. for a one year course you would make 8 payments
- Support for those that are unemployed and in receipt of benefits: Contact Student Services to find out if this course is eligible for funding and whether you are eligible
Choose a Course Variant
Shortlist and Apply
Please select the specific course you would like to apply for.