If you have previously attended Excel - Functions and Formulae or you already have a good knowledge of creating basic functions and formula, this is a great way of expanding your skills further using some more advanced calculation and option within Excel.
The workshop will cover:
- Revision of basic functions, absolute cell references and naming ranges.
- Using SUMIF and COUNTIF, which will count or add up values, if a given criteria is met.
- Use HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP to display information from a separate tables of data stored in the workbook.
- How to create formulas that link across sheets or other Excel workbooks
- Using Consolidation to summarise or join together related sheets and workbooks.
People with a good level of Excel skills are sought after by employers. This course will make you standout out in the workplace.
Excel - Advanced Functions and Formulae
Choose a Start Date
2 December 2020 at 9:30 am finishes 1:00 pm
1 February 2021 at 9:30 am finishes 1:00 pm
29 March 2021 at 9:30 am finishes 1:00 pm
21 June 2021 at 9:30 am finishes 1:00 pm
Shortlist and Apply
Please select the specific course you would like to apply for.