This qualification is aimed as a preparation into work by developing skills in three areas: Personal and Social Development, Work Skills, and Vocational Skills. You will learn new skills and knowledge in the area of employability and develop your confidence to progress into employment.
Topics covered include:
- Action Planning to improve Performance
- Building Confidence and Self Esteem
- Preparing for and Taking Part in an Interview
- Using Communication Skills in a Work Place
- Making Career Choices
- Applying for Jobs and Courses
- Carry out a Practical Activity in the Work Place
Certificate in Using Employability Skills
Choose a Campus
Shortlist and Apply
Please select the specific course you would like to apply for.