Jobsmart is a free service from Gloucestershire College to help and support unemployed people, aged 19 and above, in Gloucestershire to return to work. The courses offered by Jobsmart are tutor led and designed to support you back in to work.
This course is aimed at building confidence, resilience and self-awareness to prepare you for social environments, including training, volunteering and paid employment through to experiential based learning to develop the courage to re-engage in life without fear and anxiety.
- Claim a more positive identity and stronger sense of self
- Appreciate goal setting for life change
- Managing challenges and adversity
- Learn and understand what contributes to resilience
- Avoid negativity traps and limiting beliefs
- Greater sense of perspective and hold on to emotional control and realistic positivity
- Recognise own values, principles and motivators
Choose a Campus
Shortlist and Apply
Please select the specific course you would like to apply for.