This course is ideal for anyone wanting to practice their IT skills. To do this course you need to have previously attended either Computer Confidence Part 1 or 2 or have a reasonable basic knowledge of using the computer.
All learners will cover file management and using screen prints or snipping tool to evidence your work.
You will then be able to choose from a variety of scenario based tasks and work independently with tutor support where needed. You can choose from areas such as:
- Practising a job search and applying for jobs
- Using an email account or the cloud
- Scheduling a meeting in an email account and inviting attendees
- Formatting a document and proof reading
- Setting up a letter or mail merge
- Producing a presentation
- Setting up and amending a spreadsheet or filtering data
This course will give you self-confidence working on a computer independently or help you feel more confident facing an IT based assessment at interview.
Choose a Campus
Shortlist and Apply
Please select the specific course you would like to apply for.