Become a more effective team player at work and discover how to implement business improvements with this FREE on-line Level 2 qualification in Lean Organisation Management Techniques.
- Understand the benefits of a lean working environment
- Improve quality and increase your efficiency in the workplace
- Apply continuous improvement to your current and future roles!
- Gain practical and underpinning knowledge of lean organisation techniques in business
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all three units detailed below you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques.
Unit 1: Lean organisation techniques in business
- The principles of lean organisation techniques
- The benefits of a lean environment
- Productivity needs analysis
- Processes and process mapping
Unit 2: Business improvement tools and techniques
- Continuous improvement techniques
- Workplace organisation
- Improving the work environment
- Eliminating waste.
Unit 3: Working in business teams
- What makes an effective team
- Dealing with conflicts
- Reviewing performance
- Understanding roles of team leaders
10 hours per week
Whilst an understanding of the sector would be advantageous no existing qualifications are required.
What computer software will I need?
To study online with vision2learn you will require the following:
- An Internet enabled PC running Microsoft Windows operating system
- An active email account
- Microsoft Word or a similar word processing software program. (You may need additional software programs for IT courses – please contact us for more information.)
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Flash Player (version 9.0 or higher)
Supported Web Browsers
The following web browsers are currently supported.
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge *
- Google Chrome *
- Mozilla Firefox *
* Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Chrome follow a continuous release policy. We will support the last 2 major versions of each of these browsers.
If you are a Mac user you will need compatible software, so that your FE College tutor can read your submitted work.
Shortlist and Apply
If you would like to apply for this course, please add it to your shortlist. You may then add further courses to your shortlist or continue to complete your application.
Shortlist and Apply