Become a more effective team player at work and discover how to implement business improvements with this FREE on-line Level 2 qualification in Lean Organisation Management Techniques.
- Understand the benefits of a lean working environment
- Improve quality and increase your efficiency in the workplace
- Apply continuous improvement to your current and future roles!
- Gain practical and underpinning knowledge of lean organisation techniques in business
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all three units detailed below you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques.
Unit 1: Lean organisation techniques in business
- The principles of lean organisation techniques
- The benefits of a lean environment
- Productivity needs analysis
- Processes and process mapping
Unit 2: Business improvement tools and techniques
- Continuous improvement techniques
- Workplace organisation
- Improving the work environment
- Eliminating waste.
Unit 3: Working in business teams
- What makes an effective team
- Dealing with conflicts
- Reviewing performance
- Understanding roles of team leaders
10 hours per week
Whilst an understanding of the sector would be advantageous no existing qualifications are required.
What computer software will I need?
- An Internet enabled desktop / laptop PC.
- An active email account.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or similar PDF reader.
- The ability to read / edit Microsoft Word documents using Word or similar (e.g. LibreOffice).
Note: You will specifically need a recent full version (including Excel & PowerPoint) of Microsoft Office for our IT courses.
Supported web browsers
The following browsers are currently supported which all follow a continuous release policy. We will support the latest 2 major versions of each.
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
Shortlist and Apply
If you would like to apply for this course, please add it to your shortlist. You may then add further courses to your shortlist or continue to complete your application.
Shortlist and Apply