If you have previously attended Excel - Functions and Formulae or you already have a good knowledge of creating basic functions and formula, this is a great way of expanding your skills further using some more advanced calculation and option within Excel.
The course will cover:
- Revision of basic functions, absolute cell references and naming ranges.
- Using SUMIF and COUNTIF, which will count or add up values, if a given criteria is met.
- Use HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP to display information from a separate tables of data stored in the workbook.
- How to create formulas that link across sheets or other Excel workbooks
- Using Consolidation to summarise or join together related sheets and workbooks.
People with a good level of Excel skills are sought after by employers. This course will make you standout out in the workplace.
Advanced Functions and Formulae
Choose a Campus
Shortlist and Apply
Please select the specific course you would like to apply for.