This apprenticeship Standard is designed to recruit and train people to co-ordinate monitor and analyse online and social media activities and campaigns and to plan, implement and apply a range of strategies and tactics to engage, retain and help convert contacts into leads, helping to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
Delivery model and duration:
Delivery will be remote with 1-2-1 tution
Duration: Up to 24 months
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Social Media Executive
- SEO/Analytics Executive
- Email Marketing Assistant
The apprenticeship will cover the following core areas:
- Implementing software testing procedure
- Marketing principles
- Customer lifecycle
- Customer relationship marketing
- Social media strategy
- E-mail marketing
- Analytics, metrics, mobile apps and Pay-Per-Click
- BCS Certificate in Principles of Coding Level 3
- Google IQ Analytics
Benefits for learners:
- Gain a professional marketing qualification whilst you gain hands on marketing experience
- On completion you will be able to join the CIM as an Affiliate Member and gain Associate membership of BCS
- Develop your digital marketing capabilities across a range of digital marketing functions
- Enhance your ability to strategically plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
End Point Assessment:
The End Point Assessment will test the entire Standard, and be undertaken as follows:
- Summative Portfolio of Evidence
- Synoptic Project
- Employer Reference
English and maths Functional Skills L2
Benefits to business
- Attract new talent
- Develop the digital skills your business needs
- Improve reach, engagement and lead generation through digital channels
- Create a social media strategy to promote the business and engage with a wide audience
Appreciation of Logic
- Recognise basic coding constructs.
- Recognise key algorithms.
- Understand the role of modularity.
- Understand the role and purpose of exception handling.
- Recognise different approaches to testing.
Key Software Infrastructure and Problem Solving Techniques
Demonstrate an understanding of Web serving concepts.
Explain Web clients. Summarise how Search Engines work. Illustrate the appropriate use of problem solving techniques and approaches. Demonstrate how advice and guidance should be given to business customers.
Identify the key characteristics of the following Languages:
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Other Languages
Interaction and Compatibility of Code on Different Platforms
Demonstrate an understanding of the following fundamentals of page Interactions:
- Static vs. dynamic web content
- Local (cookies) and session data storage
- Create and modify static and dynamic content SEO
- Markup for Web Crawlers
Explain how an attack using one of the following approaches could impact a digital project a live or test environment;
- SQL injection
- Session hijacking
- Cross-site scripting (XSS)
- Denial of Service attack
Demonstrate key tools that could be used to make websites more secure and manage business continuity.
Why work with Gloucestershire College
We will work in partnership with you to help you achieve your business objectives by providing exceptional apprenticeship programmes, a comprehensive range of staff training and skills development courses and access to an unrivalled resource of motivated and work ready employees.
Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
Shortlist and Apply
If you would like to apply for this course, please add it to your shortlist. You may then add further courses to your shortlist or continue to complete your application.
Shortlist and Apply