What are Skills Bootcamps?
Check out our video to find out more about Skills Bootcamps and how they can support you and your career goals.
Through this course, you could become a Junior Web Developer or Web Designer who can hit the ground running.
Whilst not essential, a basic understanding or previous experience in web development would be advantageous.
- Static Web Design with HTML5 and CSS to build your first web page following a mockup
- CSS Animations with SASS to ensure design consistency, develop a navigation structure and implement design effects
IT Support Technician
IT support technicians wear many hats, and are a key link between users and IT departments; involved in all aspects of IT infrastructure, from deployment and maintenance to security and upgrading.
Through this course, you could become an IT Support Technician, Support, Helpdesk or Infrastructure Technician or Computer Support Specialist.
- Workstation installation to prepare, install and maintain workstations to help users work more effectively
- Secure workstations in an IT inventory and set up a backup
- Provide user support conducting incident analysis and following established procedures.