Online Level 3 training
Certificates delivered through the i-Train by Gloucestershire College portal, in:
- Adult social care
- Principles of end of life care
- Dementia care
- Understanding mental health
Why study with us?
Work through your assignments at your own pace
- Flexible course dates – start at a time that suits your lifestyle and commitments.
- CACHE NCFE awarding body
- Can be completed in only 4 months
- Level 3 Certificate can be a standalone qualification or part of a progression to a Level 4 Diploma
How to pay?
Each course costs £811, and can be paid
- direct yourself
- by your employer
- pay in full through a government backed Advanced Learner Loan.*
* The advanced learner loan can be used to pay for a number of further education college courses. It is available to UK residents aged 19 and over, and is not based on any background income checks. You don't have to start paying the loan back until your future earnings exceed £25,000. For full eligibility criteria, visit: https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan
Level 3 online training certificates
Pay direct yourself
Your employer pays
Pay via an advanced learner loan
How to apply?
Apply direct by clicking on the “Apply here” button above. If you have any queries, simply call or email our helpful Admissions Team who can answer any course or payment enquiries and confirm your potential eligibility for an advanced learner loan.
Call our Admissions Team: 0345 155 2020
Spaces for these popular courses are limited so apply now to avoid disappointment.