How it works
You will participate in set number of virtual classes, read a variety of course materials, complete practical activities and carry out additional research until you undertake one or more exams to complete the course.
You will be taught by a dedicated GC lecturer, who you can discuss course content with, plus an online support team who can help with any technical issues.
Why learn remotely?
- Industry expertise - our lecturers are experts in their fields, so you'll be learning from the best and understand practical applications in the world of work.
- Flexible - around the virtual classes, you choose when and where you study, meaning remote learning can fit around existing home and work commitments.
- Personalised support - you'll get time with your tutor with no disruptions from other students.
- Self-paced - work through the course material at your own pace and revisit topics or pause study for additional research.
- Improve your CV - remote learning demonstrates self motivation, time management and digital skills, which employers love.
- Save money - with no need to attend a classroom, you'll save on commuting costs.