Develop an understanding of autism and how to support individuals with autism, including communication, sensory processing and perception and supporting positive behaviour.
Understanding Children and Young People's Mental Health
Increase your knowledge and awareness of children and young people's mental health, including risk factors, behaviour and mental health conditions, and learn how to support them.
Certificate in Principles of End of Life Care
Develop your understanding and knowledge of how to sensitively and appropriately care for individuals in the final stages of life.
Prevention and Control of Infection
Gain fundamental knowledge of how to control the cause and spread of infection in hospitals and other settings reliant on superior hygiene standards.
Understanding Working in the Health Sector
A broad and balanced introduction to help you develop a career in the health sector, including an overview of different roles and communicating with service users.
Nutrition and Health
Gain an understanding of the impact that food and diet has on health, including effective weight management, eating disorders and age-related needs.
All courses are Level 2 certificates, which is similar to having a GCSE at grade A*–C or 4-9, so it's a great addition to your CV.
Courses delivered through iTrain, our online learning portal
- Start when you want - flexible around family commitments and working from home
- Self study learning - no need to attend a classroom
- Accessible to all - no entry requirements
- Personalised support - a dedicated online support team
- Add skills to your CV - progress your career
What do I need to get started?
To study these courses you will need the following:
- An Internet enabled PC running Microsoft Windows
- An active email account
- Microsoft Word or a similar word processing software program. (You may need additional software programs for IT courses – please contact us for more information.)
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Flash Player (version 9.0 or higher)