This course will equip you with a detailed understanding of Functional Skills in Maths and English, including core modules that will aid employability and confidence in key skills.
This course is fully funded subject to eligibility and ideal for adult learners aged 19 and above (as at 31st August 2021) who wish to improve their English skills and gain a recognised qualification.
For professionals, businesses and those wanting to work towards a new career.
Free business short courses:
For those already working in, or wanting to work in, the health and social care industry.
FREE health and social care short courses:
Five reasons to learn online
- Flexible - you choose when and where you study, meaning online learning can fit around existing home and work commitments.
- Personalised support - you'll get time with your tutor with no disruptions from other students.
- Self-paced - work through the course material at your own pace and revisit topics or pause study for additional research.
- Improve your CV - online learning demonstrates self motivation, time management and digital skills, which employers love.
- Save money - with no need to attend a classroom, you'll save on commuting costs.
Each course has an estimated course length; during this time you will read a variety of course materials, complete practical activities and carry out additional research until you undertake an online exam to complete the course.
You will be assigned a dedicated tutor, who you can discuss course content with, plus an online support team who can help with any technical issues.