Principles of End of Life Care
Develop your understanding and knowledge of how to sensitively and appropriately care for individuals in the final stages of life.
Prevention and Control of Infection
Gain fundamental knowledge of how to control the cause and spread of infection in hospitals and other settings reliant on superior hygiene standards.
Understanding Working in the Health Sector
A broad and balanced introduction to help you develop a career in the health sector, including an overview of different roles and communicating with service users.
Nutrition and Health
Gain an understanding of the impact that food and diet has on health, including effective weight management, eating disorders and age-related needs.
Develop excellent customer service skills, improve communication and learn how to understand customers.
IT User Skills
Gain knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and master techniques to improve productivity in the workplace.
Lean Organisation Management Techniques
Become a more effective team player at work and discover how to implement business improvements.
Principles of Business and Administration
Learn up-to-date working practices, including event management and budgeting, and develop effective communication techniques.
Equality and Diversity
Develop an understanding of the meaning and importance of equality and diversity in society, your community and the workplace.
These courses are Level 2 certificates, similar to having a GCSE at grade A*–C or 4-9, so it's a great addition to your CV.
Courses delivered through iTrain, our online learning portal
- Completely FREE for everyone
- Start when you want - flexible around family commitments and working from home
- Self study learning - no need to attend a classroom
- Accessible to all - no entry requirements
- Personalised support - a dedicated online support team
- Add skills to your CV - progress your career
What do I need to get started?
To study these courses you will need the following:
- An Internet enabled PC running Microsoft Windows
- An active email account
- Microsoft Word or a similar word processing software program. (You may need additional software programs for IT courses – please contact us for more information.)
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Flash Player (version 9.0 or higher)