How will apprenticeships benefit your business?
Apprenticeships offer real, measurable business benefits for employers:
- Grow your team whilst keeping your costs down
- Increase staff retention and motivation
- Increase productivity
- Directly address any skills gaps within your business
- Get full support from Gloucestershire College
- Receive new incentive payments from the government of up to £3,000 per apprentice hired before 31 January 2021
Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship Level 3
Our motor vehicle apprenticeship deals with the repair and maintenance of all types of light vehicles. Whether your company is a dealership that focuses on a particular manufacturer, or an independent garage that deals with many different makes of vehicles, we can support you with apprenticeship training for new or existing employees.
We have apprentices ready to join your business
We can handle the whole recruitment process for you, for free. We offer a free matching service, so we can help you find the apprentice that is right for you. Or if you already know who you would like to recruit, we can get them signed up! We'll advertise your vacancy, pre-screen applicants and provide you with a shortlist of suitable candidates for you to make the final decision. Get in touch with our business hub team directly via: 01452 563400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What will it cost? Much less than you think
Your business could receive up to £3,000 per apprentice hired before January 31 2021.
- If your company has less than 50 employees and you take on a 16-18 year old, you are entitled to receive the training completely free of charge.
- If you are not a levy payer, (your wage bill is less than £3 million) you will contribute just 5% of the total cost of your apprenticeship training, the Government will pay the remaining 95%.
- If you pay the apprenticeship levy, as well as receiving the incentive payments from the government, we can support you to maximise your levy strategy and make the most of funding on offer. You can use your levy funds to bring in new talent to the business, or upskill existing employees and help reduce skills gaps.
Our experts are here to support your business and offer guidance about how you can receive incentive payments for apprenticeships. Get in touch to arrange a free consultation with one of Business Hub team via: