Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship at Yantos LtdBack to List
- Reference: VAC001666701
- Total Positions: 1
- Location: Gloucester
- Salary: £220.00 Per Week
- Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
- Closing Date: 3 December 2020
- Greeting, seating and taking and processing customer orders
- Being organised and working alongside colleagues to deliver excellent customer service
- Making sure the work areas/restaurant and kitchen is clean, tidy and free of hazards
- Serving Drinks
- Getting food out to customers in a timely manner
- Taking and processing payments
This is a great opportunity to work with an established company with excellent training and support with good progression routes for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The Ability to work well under pressure
- Physically fit
- Ability to work within a team
- A willingness to improve and progress in this fast-paced environment
GCSE maths and English 3/D or above or equivalent qualifications.
Excellent progression and prospects for the right candidate.
Things to consider
Holiday entitlement: in line with statutory holiday entitlement.
About the employer
Yanto’s Pancake House prides itself on being able to treat each food order individually. We use fresh products which are prepared in-house by our team of Chefs. We make our pancakes with you in mind. We offer our pancakes in different bases – Dutch, American Style (Stacks), Crepes and Waffles.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gloucestershire College
GC Apprenticeship Team 01452 563 400 email@example.com
- Hospitality Team Member Standard
- Functional Skills: L1 English and L1 math
- One day a month at College- Cheltenham Campus
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)