Lettings / Property Management Apprenticeship at Thomas & Thomas Property LtdBack to List
- Reference: VAC001674657
- Total Positions: 1
- Location: Gloucester
- Salary: £166.00 Per Week
- Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
- Closing Date: 19 January 2021
Lettings / Property Management Apprenticeship - Find an apprenticeship
Thomas and Thomas property are an established, independent, family run business, where Customer Service is our number one priority.
You will be working within a small team, assisting where required, mainly within the Property Management department of the business.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- You will be liaising with tenants, landlords/landladies and contractors daily
- Organising maintenance works
- Organising property inspections
- Organising renewals of tenancies
In addition to this, you will also play a part in the Sales and Lettings side of the business, where you will also be booking viewings and obtaining feedback from viewings.
We are very keen to support our staff in progressing and learning as much as possible, so the role can be what you make it.
Requirements and prospects
- IT Literate
- Good communication skills
- Able to use your own initiative
3 GCSEs A*-D or 9-3 including maths and English or equivalent.
Potential to progress to Property Manager or Lettings / Sales Negotiator.
Things to consider
28 Days holiday per year - January, December, including Bank holidays.
About the employer
Lettings, Sales and Property Management.
Disabled candidates will generally be offered an interview if you meet the minimum requirements for this vacancy. Contact the employer for full details.
Employers may need to limit the number of interviews offered to both disabled and non-disabled people if they receive high numbers of applications.
The disability confident scheme supports employers to make the most of the talents disabled people can bring to your workplace.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gloucestershire College
GC Apprenticeship Team 01452 563400 email@example.com
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills: Level 1 English and Level 1 maths if required
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)