Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship at Data Source Computer Employment LtdBack to List
- Reference: VAC001673026
- Total Positions: 1
- Location: Cheltenham
- Salary: £270.00 - £325.00 Per Week
- Hours: 39.15
- Closing Date: 18 January 2021
You will be working towards your L3 Customer Service apprenticeship by assisting in a range of duties relevant to your studies, you will also be set aside time to complete your learning.
The role will involve;
- Answering the telephone, assisting clients and candidates with queries
- Administration of CV’s, Adverts & Job Specifications
- Social media content management
- Compliance & Quality Assurance responsibilities. Running Right to Work in the UK checks and organising Feedback Surveys
- Datasource are ISO2009:2015, Cyber Essentials, REC & IIP Gold Accredited
- We are looking to gain Cyber Essentials Plus and IIP Platinum in 2021 and it is something our Customer Service apprentice could be involved with
- Compliance checking contractor invoices against time reports
Requirements and prospects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- Excellent customer service
- Smart, trustworthy and reliable.
- Three GCSE’s A*-C or 9-4 including maths and English.
Guaranteed permanent position upon successful completion of apprenticeship and a successful company appraisal signed off by a Director.
Things to consider
- 23 days annual leave + 8 days standard bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Smart casual dress code
About the employer
Datasource is an SME recruitment agency providing services to blue chip IT, Engineering & Consultancy clients UK wide. Providing Contractors and Permanent staff to the Ministry of Defence & Private Sectors.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gloucestershire College
GC Apprenticeship Team 01452563400 firstname.lastname@example.org
- L3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Functional Skills: L2 English and L2 maths If required
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Customer Service Specialist
Level 3 (A level)