Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Chinese Business Support LtdBack to List
- Reference: VAC001673059
- Total Positions: 2
- Location: Cheltenham
- Salary: £230.00 Per Week
- Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Closing Date: 20 January 2021
Apprentice Business Administrator - Find an apprenticeship
We are currently experiencing a period of growth within our company and find ourselves requiring new highly motivated, talented and experienced administrators to join our team. We are looking for candidates with ambition to succeed and grow our company even further as well as advancing your own careers.
The main focus of this role is to aid in the brokering and administration of gas and electricity contracts to Chinese run restaurants and takeaways.
Duties will include:
- Assist with the administration of sending customer energy supply contracts
- Assist with the administration of submitting customer energy supply contracts
- Contact our supplier partners to resolve customer contract and billing queries
- Maintain and update customer database
- Assist with the administrations of our food hygiene training and certification
- Other ad hoc administration duties
- Applicants must be aged between 16-24 to meet Gloucestershire college entry requirements
- All successful applicants will be enrolled with Gloucestershire college for a 1-year Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Must be qualified to at least GCSE standard
- Ideally you will have A level’s or an equivalent qualification but not essential
Requirements and prospects
- Experience with Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Data inputting
- The ability to problem solve quickly and under pressure
- High attention to detail
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Ideally you will have A levels or studying towards your A levels.
Possible permanent position upon completion of your apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- Intensive training required
- Holiday entitlement: Standard including Bank Holidays
About the employer
The business is a consultancy-based firm who offer assistance with food safety and licensing training, recruitment, supplier management & cost saving measures in energy market.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gloucestershire College
GC Apprenticeship Team 01452563400 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)